Invest in cannabis for a healthier future of our society
Support socially responsible causes of medicine and food production
Invest in cannabis now
Our biosynthesis platform is positioned to disrupt the largest $1B+ and fastest-growing markets, including the market of biosynthetic cannabinoids projected to reach $10B by 2025:
- 99% pharmaceutical grade compounds
- 100% organic/non-GMO
- Highest yields and lowest costs in the industry – 70-90% less than the current wholesale market
- More sustainable – utilizes 90% less energy and natural resources
- Bioidentical to the molecules found
- Unique and exclusive IP – four US patents pending
- Our research team is led by four Ph.D. scientists in biosynthesis and genetics
- CBG/CBGA is ready for large scale production
- THCV/THCVA and CBN/CBNA are expected to be ready for production by Q2 2022
- Global distribution via large CBD networks, nutraceutical, cosmetic/lotions manufacturers
Why invest in cannabis with Biomedican?
The white biotechnology sector is devoted to the sustainable industrial production of compounds with high societal value. As the cannabinoid market surges, the therapeutic value of hundreds of cannabinoids is coming to light. It is their potential to impact the quality of life of many patients.
Biomedican generates cannabinoids and terpenes directly from proprietary yeast without costly plant cultivation or inefficient extraction and purification procedures in a scalable fashion. Production facilities for biosynthesis cost a fraction of traditional cannabis facilities enabling much more cost-efficient manufacturing.
Biomedican research and production strategies are continuously improving. Our intellectual property portfolio keeps growing as we aim to streamline the production pipeline of pure and consistent compounds that are in high demand across many regions in the U.S. and Canada.
Investors benefit from the ability to participate in an industry currently gaining enormous momentum. Our proprietary technology can revolutionize the cannabinoid supply chain and directly feed into several markets where cannabinoids and terpenes are in high demand. As the production of cannabinoids and terpenes through biosynthesis is significantly quicker than traditional methods, investors can expect a faster return on investments.
Cannabinoid market opportunity
Cannabinoids fit into a multitude of diverse and rapidly expanding markets:
- The adult-use and medical cannabinoid market is projected to reach $146.4 billion by 2025 globally.
- By 2022 the cannabinoid-infused edible and beverage industry is predicted to surpass $30 billion.
- The cannabinoid-based pharmaceutical global market is expected to hit $50 billion by 2029.
For this growth to occur, the market demands high-purity low-cost products. The current production methods are insufficient to meet this projected demand, as rare cannabinoids are not produced in large quantities by cannabis plants — the conventional vehicles for production and extraction of such compounds.
The pharmaceutical potential of cannabinoids cannot be overstated, as the efficacy of cannabinoids has been implicated in treating pathologies with billion-dollar markets in the U.S. alone. Our low-cost production of such high-value compounds will generate a competitive advantage over traditional forms of treatment for diabetes, cancers, autoimmune disorders, respiratory disease, nervous system disorders, pain, viruses, ADHD, and more.
Contact us for investment opportunities
Biomedican is experiencing explosive growth in one of the fastest-growing markets in the world today: cannabinoids. While we are raising additional capital, we offer you an opportunity to invest in our company.
- If you are an accredited investor, please fill out the form, select the checkbox, and we will contact you shortly.
- If you are a non-accredited investor, we have good news for you! We are adding Regulation A offering shortly, so you will be able to invest as easy as swiping your credit card. Please fill out the form and we will notify you when this option is available.